Built to increase efficiency in rope ascents, the new FALCON ASCENT was developed specifically for rescue teams in dangerous environments.
The low attachment point allows a CROLL ventral rope clamp to be optimally positioned for a more efficient rope ascent. Its narrow waistbelt and Â«discreetÂ» lateral attachment points make the FALCON ASCENT almost imperceptible.
The wide, foam-lined pressure zones provide a comfort during suspension that is superior to that of a typical climbing harness.
- Two-part ventral attachment point increases the efficiency of rope ascents when using a CROLL
- Waistbelt and suspension seat lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort
- Textile lateral attachment points for occasional use
- Rear attachment buckle for connecting a CROLL ventral rope clamp using a SECUR shoulder strap or a TOP CROLL chest harness
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles
- Four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in
back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Certification: CE EN 358 / CE EN 813
- Weight: 780 g (without ventral connector)
- Made in France
- 3-year guarantee
- – size 1 (belt 70 to 120 cm / leg loops 50 to 65 cm)
- – size 2 (belt 80 to 140 cm / leg loops 60 to 75 cm)
- Materials: nylon, polyester, steel, aluminum