From Climbing Technology comes a lightweight alloy chest ascender ideal for climbing ropes. Use together with theÂ Quick UpÂ ascender handle.Â *Right-handed grip. Fits rope 10-13 mm rope sizes.
- New external profile for opening lever, for more effective climbing;
- Efficient hole shape inÂ opening leverÂ to facilitate use even when wearing gloves;
- Improved lower hole designÂ to keep the deviceÂ parallel to the user;
- Patented anti-inversion cam systemÂ allows for unlocking with one downward movement;
- Cam hasÂ 3 cut-outsÂ to prevent build-up of mud and reduce the force needed to slide the ascender up the rope.
EN 12841:2006/BÂ Rope Adjustment Device.
EN 567:2013Â Mountaineering Equipment, Rope Clamps.
This web loop is designed to be attached to a chest ascender and connected into a quick link to keep the ascender in an upright position. Sewn with a half twist for girth hitching to top of ascender.